Thursday 15 October 2009

Why the lies

We have been Bamboozled after all these years that the legendary Roxanne Shante has been leading us to believe that she is a doctor- and has found a way to excel beyond rap, using her talent and career to propel herself to even better measures; iconic and insipring to men and women alike- we have been giving the truth....SHE LIED..see for yourself

"It is very easy to criticize someone and I have left myself open to criticism," she said in an open letter. "All I can say to that is before you level any further criticism and cynicism, walk in my shoes. I am making this statement to apologize to the people that truly care about me for any angst that this situation has caused, and to thank them for their continued support...Like all of you, I am human and may have not made the correct decision all the time. And, like anyone else, I would like to think that my entire life or career is not judged by one error or mistake."


We understand Shante, but they say the truth shall set you free.

No comments: