Wednesday 21 October 2009

Hint HInt Reggie


Could Kourtney's baby making moves be rubbing off on Kim to the point where she herself feels like her Biological clock is ticking.....In a interview recently with Life and Style that hits the racks October 30th she had this to say:


"I always had a vision I'd be married with one kid by the time I'm 30." Not that Kim's likely to be waiting for a ring much longer. After dating for more than two years, Kim and boyfriend Reggie Bush, split in July but are now back together and working on their issues. "Before, I was strictly all about my work," Kim admits. "Now I make it a priority to go see him instead. It's all about the commitment you choose to make."
And with renewed faith in their relationship, Kim and Reggie are making moves toward their future. "Kim is selling her condo so she and Reggie can buy a home together in Los Angeles," her friend says. And the prospect of having a big house has Kim thinking about how she and Reggie will fill it. "I want a lot of kids," Kim tells Life & Style. "Maybe five or six. A mix of both boys and girls."

No comments: