Wednesday 7 October 2009

Carol's Daughter



If you REALLY don't know about Carol's Daughter beauty line then you must be living underneath a rock that leads to an underground safehouse that has been cut off from the world since the dawn of time! Seriously! Carol's Daughter is a brand specifically designed with 'women of colour; in mind as far as the beauty and cosmetics side is concerned with a utopian twist with it's body and fragrance lines.

Your first encounter with a Carol's Daughter product is a moment you will never forget as long as you live! Mine took place in a Macy's on Jay St during, what I thought, was a standard shopping trip with my girls. One whiff of perfume fragrance, 'Almond Cookie' was all it took for the loive affair to begin and I've never looked back!

Carol's Daughter began in a kitchen by a Miss Lisa Price (Carol's Daughter) who was simply experimenting with fragrance, essential oils and natural moisturisers to make gifts for family and friends. The demand, from the off, was great and word of mouth alone led to a very successful mail order and internet based business. The rest as they say is history.

If I could provide you with smelly vision, I would so I'm afraid you are just going to have to check out the Carol's Daughter Official Website and take the word of me, Jada Pinkett and Mary J Blige!

No comments: