Tuesday 29 September 2009

Yung Berg's response to Video of Assault


"I seen a lot of s**t in my life right. But that footage you saw earlier is some of the most wretched, swine, f**king whore footage I ever seen in my f**king life. How dare you fraud ass n***as put that out there, I knew it was coming personally because it was only 2 ½ years ago.”

“Punching me in the back of the head while I am talking to somebody else, that must be like some of the fraudest s**t I ever seen in my life.”

“If you feel like you know me for this petty ass s**t that you be seeing on the blog sites and the internet, you know me for making hit motherf***ing records and that’s all I got to say. That s**t will never, ever happen again,” Yung Berg promised.


Truth is truth fact is fact, they say pictures are worth a thousand words....and these words are that Young Berg got assaulted; whether or not he reacted- I dont know....I aint see the rest of the video. Berg- Gotta get this together homey.

No comments: