Wednesday 30 September 2009

Foxhound is she?




Kirstie Allen's Tweets of recent, which all but confirm the rumor that she and Jamie foxx are doing the horizontal mambo...I just call it like i see it..dont b mad at me....and for the record, Jenny Craig does work, aint that right friend.



"I hadda acknowlege this..yes PEOPLE are calling us JAIMSTIE and KIRSTMIE...LOL...YOU ROCK...

NOW i gonna get a massage...lol..thats what Jamie and I like to call it..either that or ...a rodeo..later, cowboys

yes, I am sort of a FOXX HOUND aren't I???? believe me, HE IS WORTH THE HUNT....
LOL...YES....WE CALL IT A FOXX-ATHLON....

SEE HOW FUN EXERCISE CAN BE??? GET YOURSELF A LITTLE FOXX and U might just want to work out 7 hours a day like me..

I don't need to see Mr. Foxx's naked picture, I see him naked three times a week...standing over me..ooo be still my dirty talk

the one and ONLY Mr. Foxx..that's like asking Angelina who? Mr. Jamie Foxxy foxx fox fox...fox

TOMORROW I DANCE FOR two hours, swim for one..and..you know..with Mr. Foxx..sounds like a lively day huh?"

No comments: