Monday 28 September 2009

Weird Words of the Day







When doing a Question and Answer with Bravo, Model Tyson Beckford was asked what man he would like to do...Beckford assured the crowd that he is not gay BUT if he had to have an experience it would be with Barack Obama....WTF..check it out in his own words courtesy of Baravo:


"I could run the country. If I was that way? I'm coming for you brotha," Tyson said with a smirk. "Yeah, I'd be the one in control." He then said that Will Smith and Barack were pretty and Michelle Obama would man the camera.



The rumors have been there, and they will continue, might even increase after that one. Where's his publicist, anyone, someone could have prevented this from happening.."its all f*&)ed up now" in the words of P Diddy( Victory feat. Busta Rhymes and B.I.G)..what we gonna do now...To Each His or Her own, I am not one to judge but Wow....as man that is not gay, how could he even answer that...I dont know...if u do, comment please.

No comments: