Tuesday 27 July 2010

LIBRA SCALE





NEW ALBUM IN STORES SEPTEMBER 21ST

FEATURING HITS "BEAUTIFUL MONSTER" AND "CHAMPAGNE LIFE"


In Neyo's own words the inspiration for this album is: "It is made up of a few components. Firstly, boredom! I was bored with the concept of just doing another compilation of songs. I wanted to do something with a lil' more creative edge to it. Secondly, the late great Michael Jackson. Looking back on what he did for entertainment as a whole was a key inspiration and motivation to push the envelope a lil' bit. Thirdly, my geeky side. I've been a fan of sci-fi, comic books and kung-fu films for longer than I can remember. This album allowed me to bring this side of me to the forefront, and due to my current positioning career-wise, do it with no fear.(courtesy of Essence Magazine)

No comments: