Thursday 29 July 2010

For you LADIES-




Idris Elba dons the August 2010 cover of Upscale, Representing for all the clean cut brothers of the world. In the article he discusses fatherhood and dealing with success and increased fame. check some excerpts out:

"Idris on conquering his fears:
"..what's the point in living if you're not going to try anything?"

On looking forward:
"I'm not here to live off The Wire for the rest of my life. I want my artistry to be known."

On dealing with increasing fame:
"You have to be accessible all the time...one can water down their worth if they're over-exposed."

On his kids:

He doesn't like to talk about his two kids, 8 year old daughter and baby son, saying "I love children and I love my kids. But they're not part of that (Hollywood) world."

(courtesy of Upscale and theybf)

No comments: