Tuesday 8 December 2009

What the Fizzle




If Reality TV is not the quickest come up in the world then I dont know what is. Question, what exactly is Danger's claim to fame? I dont know. And Im probably adding to it by giving her this 15 mins, but hey it is what it is- its news and its everywhere. So we remember only about half an hour ago she had a baby with Nick Cannon's brother- congrats (gift and curse) now she's supposedly pregnant again. Is that scientifically possible. But oh yeah I remember science has come so far as there is now the possibility that a lady was just impregnated twice at the same time-not twins: 2 babies with different due dates weeks apart. I have seen it all. Wait I havent seen an alien yet- well, nah I havent. But you guys know what i mean. check it out.

No comments: