Tuesday 8 December 2009

Its My Birthday...










And I can have as many parties as I want to. I guess that must be the rest of the words to the remix that Trina and Nicki Minaj would do. I love to see beautiful successful woman chopping it up and getting along and being SEXY AS HELL. Match that if you can. But real talk for years the competitive nature of the business has gotten the best of all MCs not just women. But you and I know how Estrogen can add to that i.e. Foxy and Kim..Imagine if them two would have collabed- the world will probably never know. But we do know that these two dolls are a crazy tandem, check the boy Yo Gotti's 5 Star Remix and check these pics. Shout out to Shawnna, Remy Ma and Jackie O for setting that trend. Shout out to Lazy K and the Murda Mami's as well- they on it like that.

No comments: