Friday 18 December 2009

Excuse or the truth?





Jermaine Dupri recently went on the radio in ATL to discuss his relationship with the Brat and confront ridicule for not visitin her while serving 3 years for assault..Heres what he had to say,


"Those people, they don't really know me, you know what I mean, like that...to, to even say nothing about what I’m doing with my personal situation when it comes to Brat. When Brat come home, all I know is I’m gonna be the person that takes care of her, make sure she get back on her feet, and do what they gotta do. They not, so they shouldn't even worry about that. they should support her and go see her. but they should never speak my name in they mouth. they don't have nothing to do with me. basically, for real. When you say that, you talking about somebody else. that's just like everybody talking bout tiger woods. we know nothing about the situation, everybody should shut up. do what you do, if you gonna support the situation then cool, but don't speak on me not going. I felt a certain way about seeing Brat in jail. you know what I mean, so Yea, I don't wanna see that, that's my little sister and I don't really wanna deal with that situation like that. I would prefer dealing with getting her out and you know, seeing that day as opposed to just going to see her."


How many times have you heard this, you be the judge!

No comments: