Thursday 25 February 2010

News Flash






Rick Ross' baby mama suing 50 Cent
Rick Ross’ baby mother is suing 50 Cent for disseminating her private sex tape over the internet last year. Lastonia Leviston processed her complaint yesterday (February 24) in Manhattan, alleging that 50 Cent used the tape without her permission, and has caused her to suffer “emotional distress.”

50 Cent released the tape as a jab at Rick Ross in their ongoing rap beef. The tape which was edited by 50 cent includes these comments by 50 cent;

“Double R? Does that stand for Rick Ross in the middle of her motherfuckin’ chest man?! Oh this is cold blooded man. I told n***as I was the beast from the east man. They thought I was bullshitting. I ain’t bullshitting no more man. 1 minute and 30 seconds n***a. You see the tape. It only been on for 1 minute and 30 seconds,” Curly ridiculed. I want you to watch this on your tour bus Ricky. I want you to watch this on your motherfucking tour bus Ricky. Now how the f**k you gonna say you a boss and you run a motherfucking crew and can’t even control your bitches. Is this n***a licking on the Rick Ross tattoo? The n***a licking on the Ricky tattoo. Oooh shit. Oooh man. Somebody need to make an announcement!”

Faith Evans Being Sued Over Home Video Images of B.I.G.According to reports, Kaushi Entertainment is suing Faith Evans and her associates over private home videos of Biggie Smalls. In the lawsuit, Kaushi Entertainment claims they had an agreement, approved by Faith Evans, in which they would pay over $30k for all of the home videos. Kaushi claimed they paid the money but Faith Evans and several associates never delivered the Home videos of Biggie Smalls.

To make things right, Kaushi Entertainment is asking for more than $1,000,000 to make things right.


Worth the Wait:


Nicki Minaj says theres srategic reasoning to why she hasnt put out the album yet. In an interview with MTV she explains, check it out:

"I've gotten great feedback from artists I look up to and never thought I'd work with," she explained in an interview. "They're already in line to be on the project. But it's like, 'Do I want to put out a debut album with a thousand features on it or do I wanna finally showcase Nicki?' I'm not worried about features at all...With the album, I think it's more important that people get accustomed to seeing a female rapper again. Before I drop an album, people need to come out and see. People don't even know what a female rapper does. We're so not used to seeing it. It's nonexistent in categories. We don't get nominated. I need to work [the people] up to accepting a female rapper again and accepting my style and all of that -- then the album will come. Honestly, I'd love to put an album out this year, but I don't believe in rushing things either."


courtesy of dimewars and mediatakeout

No comments: