Wednesday 24 February 2010

MORE MONEY MORE PROBLEMS




They say money can damn near get rid of anything, and yes Tiny is looking real good right here after its spent. Thats the new 4 door Porsche- EXACTLY....yeah and we love to see it, especially when its owned by those that mirror us so to say; have shared our strifes and our plights- that old nothing to something cliche. SO more power to that but I will say that I cant seem to get over us not getting all the facts. About last week sometime my man Beans went on stage at a concert with the whole Philly Squad and took some shots. You all seen it, if not check it out i got it posted here for your viewing pleasures. When I mention the facts its just like damn how shawty home already, I mean I aint the brightest nor omnicient, but something aint added up. SORRY I tried but i had to say it, and by no means do I wish incarceration on anyone, but it smells fishy. I needed to vent. So um I dont reall much care to see the money and all kinds of foolery that distracts us from the facts- DID HE SNITCH????? You be the judge. I need some people to weigh in on this and let me know should we give him a pass.

No comments: