Monday 16 November 2009

Tha Carter


The Carter, a documentary on Lil Wayne's Life hits stores Nov. 17th


According to QD3, the production team behind the project, speaking on Lil wayne's work ethic;

“The main thing that the documentary shows… I think a lot of people would imagine that Wayne is hanging out in clubs with a bunch of women and drinking champagne and that sort of thing. But I would say the main thing you learn when you watch the film is that Wayne is a workaholic. Straight up. After seeing this I think a lot of people will respect his process a lot more. We were with him like 7 or 8 months before he went platinum and then maybe two months after. That's the period we were shooting him for and I remember one day when he got a text from Sylvia Rhone that he went platinum, he was like, “O.K.” He didn't even flinch. He was “O.K., cool” and “get off my bus, I gotta record.”

courtesy of Dime Wars

No comments: