Wednesday 11 November 2009

Jay Cole speaks on Beanie Sigel diss record





Jay Z's newest protege, Roc Nation signee J.Cole speaks his peace on the Beanie Sigel and Jay Z drama. Says he does not have a Beans diss song planned....Instead, hes gonna stay in his lane. I Applaud him for that!

"I don't know anything about that situation, to really have an opinion, so my opinion really don't [mean] nothing," Cole explained in an interview. "But I will say, like, from a fan standpoint, it's just a fan answer, you can really tell some pain in the words he's saying. I don't know any facts or details of what happened, like, that was before my era. It was a whole different time, a whole different culture I think of how they ran they business back then but you could just tell, it's coming from somewhere because you can hear the pain in his voice. You can hear real emotion. But I don't know details and specifics though. I don't know Beanie Sigel, I never met him. [Young] Chris is cool, Young Chris is real cool. I always run in to him, that's my man right there but I don't know Beanie Sigel...[Jay and Beans] are really street n*ggas, they come from a culture where it's like that's kinda how it is. I don't even think Jay's in that place [to beef] no more. He's far from that place and I'm d*mn sure not in that place, I went to school. Like, I understand it -- but that's not even my place [to make a diss record with Jay.]" (Hard Knock TV)

No comments: