Wednesday 1 July 2009

End of Vibe?


Yesterday it was announced that Vibe magazine was calling it quits and the next issue would be it's last. Today, this does not seem to be the case! Founder of Vibe, Quincy Jones has vowed to save his publication. He had this to say:

"I’m trying to buy my magazine back now, they just messed my magazine all up, but I’m gonna get it back. You better believe it, I’m'a take it online because print and all that stuff is over.”

“We gotta get into the 21st century you know, Print and all that stuff is over, we gotta remember that. The Chicago Tribune, The Seattle Post Intelligencer. The Miami Herald. They’re over the same way as the record business. We have got to get into this century.”

LxEnts hope's it can be...Vibe is the last of a dying breed!

LxEnts

No comments: