Tuesday 30 June 2009

Where's the Love?




Disturbing news has arisen which has left me in an extreme catch 22. On the one hand I am not one to put anything past anyone-we have all experienced things that have taught us that anything is possible, so rarely am I surprised; but this one here has me. Rumor has it that the absence of Chris Breezy at the BET awards was at the hands of the "Big Homey" Hov himself. I am at a loss for words. Without a doubt, by no means do I see Jigga as a hater. I would bet the house that is missing from his DNA, and now this.

It would seem more likely that a company with much vested in the event, such as Covergirl would have more to gain from blocking the performance of CB ( FYI Rihanna is a spokesmodel for Covergirl). With that being said, the jury is still out on Hov's graduation with a PHD(Remember Mase?).

Basquiat

No comments: