Thursday 20 January 2011

The Lies We Tell




If I made about 80 something million last year to be honest I wouldnt care enough to lie, and sell an image it would be apparent that I already have the publics backing. Therefore, I would continue to give you all what has sold already ME. An icon to say the least, arguably top 5 baddest women alive- yeah- I said it. She's the total package is she not. Who wants to debate about that?

Whats not debateable, although she would want it to be are these latest statements...Todays edition of 'The Lies we tell':

"People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I've had,' she says. 'When I was 12, 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend till I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I've always been very loyal and a little more mature.

Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend - we didn't live together, we didn't, you know . . . That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I've only had one other boyfriend in my life - Jay


Three words- KNOCK IT OFF

No comments: