Tuesday 16 November 2010

Influential to Say the Least





You know you are really making your mark, when your influence transcend expectation. That much and more can be said about Jay Z and Kanye West who are at the top of Diane Keaton's list of desired collaborations, as she is opening up about her desire to be a rapper. She recently co-starred with 50 CENT in a movie entitled, "Morning Glory" which features a variety of celebrities including Harrison Ford, Rachel McAdams and Patrick Wilson. The movie centers around a TV morning show host named "Colleen Peck," who takes on outrageous assignments to stay on the air. In the movie Keaton even flows alongside 50.

"When speaking on her lust for Hip Hop Keaton said, " I do have a daughter who is 15, and that made it even more humiliating because she thought I was just such an idiot. And she wasn't wrong, That's my rap debut and that's the end of me as a rapper. I won't be working with Kanye, or Jay-Z. They have not called. I would like to. I'm available, guys."

(courtesy of Associated Press)

No comments: