Monday 15 November 2010

CLASSIC , FLAWLESS, and Human



Miss Jackson covers the December issue and opens up about battles with her fluxuating weight:


“When I did Good Times, they used to bind my chest because I was developing breasts at a young age… It immediately makes you think, ‘The way I am isn’t good enough.’ They thought I was too heavy and that I needed to lose weight. When I look back at the show, I was your average-size kid.”

Also she discusses her choice of acting over continuing singing:

“I have more of a passion for acting than I do singing, because singing comes so much easier to me. Acting is more of a challenge. I always say to people, ‘I’m really in the wrong business because I don’t like being in front of huge crowds, and I don’t like it when a lot of people are
looking at me.’”

(courtesy of HEALTH magazine)

No comments: