Tuesday 17 August 2010

TRENDSETTING





The Big Homey Swizz Beats is back off of honeymooning with a vengeance. He has opened a new door for those who are looking to follow. Yes that means you artist and entrepeneurs. Check out his new deal with Everest Entertainment/Atlantic/Warner marks Everest Entertainments inception into the music game. A movie industry giant responsible for flicks such as Sony Pictures Classics’ Mother and Child, directed by Rodrigo Garcia, and Fox Searchlight’s upcoming comedy Win Win.

This is big. Innovation is always the best way to the money, and Swizz Beats aint no stranger to money or success. He is set to release his second solo effort this coming fall, with supposedly an all star lineup which includes Jay-Z, Mary J. Blige, Coldplay, John Legend, Drake, and T.I.

“2010 I feel is my graduation year and so I want to graduate my brand, my image, my music, my sound, my audience, my reach—everything, so my album is going to reflect that, I traveled to different countries and collected sounds and am bringing it back to the culture. Nobody’s really raising the bar. In music, there’s things that artists are just getting by with. I feel like we need to bring something more tangible to the table so it’s not a bubblegum factory where the fans are chewing up the latest flavor and spitting it out.”(Swizz Beats,courtesy of Rap-up TV)


Only Swizzy can bring em out like that. So I guess the good life, always finds a way to bring on- more good. Shout out to the newly wed, and quiet as kept I think Swizz should get fisherman of the year after catching A keys, but ttats just my opinion. If you dont agree, write about it. Comments welcome.

No comments: