Monday 9 August 2010

BRICKSQUAD 4 LIfe, well it used to be......






Recently the boy Wacka Flocka did a VIBE interview, and let the cat out the bag that Bricksquad 1017 aint as tight as it used to be. I cant lie I was thinking it for a minute as well, you never really see OJ around either. They all still reppin wit the chain and labels, but it seems as though everyone is doing their own thing. I just figured Gucci was giving them guys space to be their own star, and not his shadow. But how do you get over your mother's position at the table being revoked. Asked Wacka: (interview courtesy of VIBE magazine)


Do you know why Gucci and Nicki decided to part ways with your mom?
I can say when you start getting hot, there are a lot of people that get in your ear. I call that the devil. It’ll turn you against the people that helped you. They must have just felt like they needed a change. Maybe they felt like other people can take their career somewhere else. I don’t know. Just like LeBron going to the Heat. I ain’t mad, though, or got problems with anybody. Moms is good; her bills are paid.


Has the split affected your relationship with Gucci?
Yeah, all the way… All the way. I ain’t got beef or anything but it has changed.


So what’s your relationship like now?
There is none. We don’t talk anymore.

Source

No comments: