Tuesday 22 June 2010

Marketing Genius




"When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl, Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.' "


If that isnt the winning formula then I dont know what it is. I must admit thus far I havent been the biggest fan, but I know great when I see it. Say what you will about the music, but the hustle i phenomenal. I havent known forever that marketing is key- in anything that you do; none more important than music. Where your appeal sells, and you grind is rewarded if it is hard enough. No one works harder than, nor keeps themself in the public eye as much as LADY GAGA. With that comes a commendation from me and the 400 million(slight exaggeration) or so fans that she has worldwide.

Lets be honest if a person can outdue Rihanna whom is supposed to be the goldenchild, and get kanye West off their tour their business is about something. "Im just saying".

When asked where the motivation comes from, she tells Rolling Stone: "Gaga admits she wouldn't have been as successful if she hadn't had her heart broken by her East Village boyfriend five years ago, and that "sex is certainly not, like, a priority at the moment." Her priority is, and has been, the relationship she's built with her fans. "If I were to ever, God forbid, get hurt onstage and my fans were screaming outside of the hospital, waiting for me to come out, I'd come out as Gaga," she says, adding that she models her celebrity on Michael Jackson. "Michael got burned, and he lifted that glittered glove so damn high so his fans could see him, because he was in the art of show business. That's what we do. I don't even drink water onstage in front of anybody, because I want them to focus on the fantasy of the music."


thats powerful to say the least. Only the strong survive, and adversity is best used as inspiration.
(courtesy of Rolling Stone Magazine)

No comments: