Saturday 22 August 2009

What is she thinking



Todays Edition of what is she thinking subjects Kourtney Kardashian, aka, Kim's little sister....It is well known that miss Kourtney is pregnant- god bless- but she was recently interviewed by the Daily 10 and stated that she might be willing to pose nude while with child..huh? First of all I must back it up and ask, why should she be the subject of so much press? I mean ok ur sister is top shelf and ur no shab urself, but again her niche in life is?......someone help me out here- ok maybe u guys r as stuck as I am. Must be nice to be able to coat tail ride to stardom and years later be able to persevere through the question: what do u do again.......smh....Should we blame the TV station whom introduced us to their wonderful word. I will say again for the record, the reality TV game is getting out of control- next up, Tameka Foster- subject life after Usher. I still dont know what her life was before Usher, and its any consolation- her life will probably be the same after. We want to see that because.....you be the judge.

Basquiat

No comments: