Monday 31 August 2009

50 for Charity



I reported to you guys some time ago that city of NY was contemplating blocking 50's Family Day in 40 projects in Queens- that became reality; what they couldnt stop was his busing of hundreds of families to Six Flags Great Adventures where he performed for an invite only crowd. During the concert 50 has these words to say about the entire ordeal of him not being allowed to throw his family day in Queens, “When I tried to do it in the hood like everyone else would do it, everyone is like '50 Cent don’t come through the hood.' But all of them don’t get a chance to see me when I come through.,” 50 stated. “And they be like 'we don’t see 50.' You don’t see me because I’m usually somewhere where I’m not trying to be seen. Everybody look right there…that’s the motherf**king police. Them motherf**kers follow me everywhere I go. Y’know why? Because I’m from Southside! While everybody looking f**k the police!”

Guess 50 doesnt roll wit the authorities..u be the judge

No comments: