Friday 14 May 2010

What is the world coming to???????




What is the world coming to when a woman like this cant get a date; if you think Im lying pick up that Essence magaazine and hear the beautiful miss Henson tell it herself. I dont know whats good, all these celebrities, rappers included dating left overs and aint hollering at her; thats RIDICULOUS. Screaming how bad Halle is, dont get me wrong she's timeless but she aint thinking bout no black man. Need to get into TARAJI and more. I remember about a month or so ago, give a take a little more possibly they had a video out with some very respectable, accomplishe black women talking about they cant find a good man. YOu hear the cliche all the time, but this takes the cake. SMH. What are we gonna do to fix this? Maybe I'll take the male survey this time. For now check out my girl in Essence.

No comments: