Wednesday 10 March 2010

Sex on The First Date






Arguably one of the most beautiful women of all time- Miss Stacey Dash, has recently been the topic of much discussion, from her showing up on the arm of Jamie Foxx at the Oscars, to her being a WML, White Man Lover as some would say. Oh yeah and before i pass on, the suspicion behind her and Jamie showing up together is that each one wants to hide the fact that they date solely outside of the race. To each his own is my thought on that, love is love. But um the reason we are here today is to talk about- Sex on the first date- which is a sticky subject which can go either way. Miss Dash admitted to Jamie Foxx on his foxxhole radio show that she always has sex on the first date because, "If the sex isn’t good, I’m not going to marry you.” Wow. Thats not bad at all, and very strategic (wink) Who am I to argue with that.

But I guess I have to open it up to the public and see what everyone feels. Me being the man that I am Ive never been one to expect sex on the first date, I always thought it was something that occurs when the time is right. but hey maybe I'm wrong. Let Stacey dash tell it...Does anyone else agree or disagree. Lets see what relationship expert JJ Smith has to say on the subject.

No comments: