Friday 8 May 2009

SET UP MUCH???


LxEnts are Chelsea through and through and the Chelsea/Barca game was a madness! After ranting at the Ref (ummm he vocalised in reality what we were shouting at the screen at home...), he has issused an apology on Chelsea's official website...


“I was very upset at what happened during the game, but having seen the pictures on TV I accept that I overreacted, I also fully accept that the language I used did not set a good example for those watching at home, especially children. I regret that in the heat of the moment I let out my incredible frustration and disappointment in this way, and for that I apologise.”


But here's the thing...did the clip of Drogba's rant need to be shown at all? A match is 'live' but only to a certain extent to ensure time for emergency 'editing' so what happened here then? Why show this in all it's glory??? What's that all about REALLY???
LxEnts

No comments: