Tuesday 24 March 2009

Where The Wild Things Are...

Hands up who remembers this book...*All hands in the LxEnts office are flapping widly in the air*. Just in case you don't coz you're that old your memory is all a blur or you're just a spring chicken (gggrrr lol) the story is centred around the imaginary adventures of a boy called Max who is sent to bed without any supper! (Supper, you know, that's how you know we're taking it back! lol).
Now check this out...
Yep! That's right, it's coming to the big screen directed by Spike Jonze (Being John Malkovich). We, at LxEnts Towers are ever so, ever so excited! Eeeekkk!
AND here's the trailer...


LxEnts

1 comment:

Donna said...

Glad to see these pictures. Where the Wild Things Are is my absolute childhood book. Really looking forward to the movie. And BTW, I'm not so old I can't remember it nor so young that I don't know what I'm talking about! :)