Thursday 28 October 2010

Sad News of the Day




Yesterday R&B standout Lyfe Jennings was sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison stemming from a 2008 arrest in which there was a 911 call to a residence that Lyfe Jennings had aggressively trespassed looking for ex-girlfriend and child's mother Joy Pound. When authorities arrived Jennings led them on a high speed pursuit which ended when he crashed, not before letting off shots into the air from the firearm he was concealing. Upon detainment, Lyfe refused a breathalyzer and was arrested.

At his sentencing Lyfe Jennings made these remarks:



He took to twitter to leave these final words.....

This will be my last post. To everyone who gave me a chance I am forever in your debt. I have had a fabulous career because of you. All I can say in parting is that I have been honest with yaw. I didn’t sugarcoat a word didn’t hold back a single sylible of my life from yaw. I’ve lived a hundred lives in these 6 yrs so I not only won’t, i don’t have the right to complain. I would like to think that I’ve changed lives by changing my own, tho I can’t be sure. But one thing I am sure of is God gives and takes away in measure. He is fair, just and forever. Amen from aman… Smile, its contageous:)(Courtesy of Necole Bitchie.com)

No comments: