Tuesday 13 April 2010

Check this out

I wonder what 50 Cent gonna have to say about this....Interesting...


"In a new interview in the May issue of Details magazine, singer Rufus Wainwright has made shocking allegations that rapper 50 Cent is gay.

During an interview with Details about his new album, All Days Are Nights: Songs for Lulu, Wainwright said that he addicted to Real Housewives of Orange County, Keeping Up With the Kardashian’s and 50 Cent.

“I get sideswiped by the boobs, the hair, the butts, the jewels, the cars, the bad boys,” Wainwright said, professing his love for the rapper.

“I think he's just the sexiest, and a brilliant writer. And I know he's gay,” said the 36-year-old Wainwright, who came out during his early teens.

When interviewer Jonah Weiner asked Wainwright how he could be so sure 50 Cent was into men, Wainwright pointed to 50 Cent’s voice.

“That cute little voice of his. It's okay, 50 Cent. Feel free to call me anytime. My boyfriend and I are experts. You can come over for dinner. And maybe dessert,” Wainwright said.

On Sunday, 50 Cent completed his tour of Europe with a performance in Baku, Azerbaijan at Buta Palace.

The rapper announced that he will tour Brazil this summer, with dates announced in Sao Paulo (July 13th), Rio De Janeiro (July 14th), Minus Gerais (July 16th) and Goias (July 17th).


courtesy of AllHiphop.com

No comments: