Tuesday 23 September 2008

Wi? Oh Wiley?


Dont get me wrong, the music industry is cut-throat! Industry heads are out to make a quick buck in a short time frame, mostly, at the cost of the artist! THIS is just DUMB though...why would you do this?

09-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Wiley. Wiley. is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 1970
Posts: 621
Default

my deal was 200,000 i got 100,000 upfront paid manager and lawyer 25,000 between em.so i go to make the album and the manager turns out to be a producer safe.then all of a sudden we have an album that i aint even made a beat on jus cos i was tryna jus listen to what im told to do.jus b4 we deliver the record my lawyer has let me know sumthing i didnt know the recording budget is now coming out of my advance i didnt moan but when he told me that the costs were meant to be 20k but now they are 50 grand and still goin i said na every1 **** off cos i was looking at the 200,000 and this jus 1 situation that went on so you can imagine how i feel towards the label and the manager.let me walk people im a music boy im not tryna be famous anymore i jus want music money
__________________
The Godfather of Grime.

This was posted on the RWD forum for all the world to see...tell it to Watchgdog, dude!

LxEnts

No comments: